[great-users] Tutorial GME and Great

crescenzo badoo crescenzo4badoo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 17:12:16 CST 2015

Hi Daniel,

thanks a lot, I found it very helpful to start, then after take your advice
I will pass to the example in the Samples directoryd, thanks again.

Crescenzo

Il lunedì 19 gennaio 2015, Daniel Balasubramanian <
daniel at isis.vanderbilt.edu> ha scritto:
> Hi Crescenzo,
>

> In the GReAT doc/ directory, there is a tutorial called, “Step-by-step
GReAT Guide” that contains a very basic tutorial. I’d suggest starting with
that, and then afterward taking a look at the transformations included in
the Samples directory.

great-users-bounces at list.isis.vanderbilt.edu] On Behalf Of crescenzo badoo
> Sent: Monday, January 19, 2015 12:02 PM
> To: great-users
> Subject: [great-users] Tutorial GME and Great
>

> Hello,
>

> I am an engineering student, i'm doing a project that involves model
transformation. I would ask if there are some tutorial on creation of
metamodel and model in GME e some tutorial on realizieng GReAT
transformation on these metamodel. The tutorial i'm looking for are someone
except that available on isis repository website.