[great-users] Invoking Master Interpreter

crescenzo badoo crescenzo4badoo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 07:03:03 CST 2015

Thanks Daniel for the response and your help. Then the second rule is as
follows as shown in the screenshot:

[image: Immagine in linea 1]

The context is the following: i'm doing a transformation example that
transform a source GRAPH metamodel to a target TREE metamodel, then in
output i need to get nodes (Root, Parent and Leaf) and edges starting from
a graph.

For the second issueI also thought that I unfortunately the version of
Visual Studio that use is not compatible, because before I was using Visual
Studio 2010 and everything worked properly. For reasons of work I had to
update to version 2013 and since then no longer worked properly. If there
is a total incomatibilità'll do a downgrade to version 2010 or better still
in 2008, however, the versions are: Visual Studio 2013, version 14 and GME
Great 1.7.8.

Thanks,
Crescenzo