[great-users] Default values are set incorrectly when running transformation in memory

Hoffmann, Thorben thorben.hoffmann at ils.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri Jun 3 03:37:03 CDT 2016

Hello everybody,

I  am facing a problem with GReAT when running a Transformation with the setting »run transform in memory«=true.

With the setting »run transform in memory«=false, all attributes of new generated objects are set correctly to the default value, which is defined in the meta model.

However with the setting »run transform in memory«=true, the attributes do not contain the correct default value, but are left in blank. Or in case of an enum attribute are set to the first value in the list.

As a work around we can explicitly set all attributes of new generated objects to the »default« value.

Nevertheless I would like to ask if you can fix this problem, because we are working a lot with default values.

Thanks and best regards

Thorben

---

Thorben Hoffmann M.Sc.