[great-users] RTTGenerator

Belser, Valentin lrt85082 at stud.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Oct 17 09:04:51 CDT 2017

Hello everybody,

I have some question considering the use of the "RTTGenerator". So far I have not found anything about it in the documentation, which is why I am contacting you.

The Translator of the CodeGenerator creates inside the "operator()" of every rule the following line of code:

RTTGenerator::Instance()->generateRule(int id, const std::string &name);

What is the underlying idea of the RTTGenerator?

As far as I can see it writes to a generated mga-file "RTT_NameOfInputFile.mga" for every rule execution. I was wondering whether it might be possible to uncomment the code for runtime improvements of large transformations or does the transformation read from this file during execution, thus is required for correct output?

I am looking forward to hear from you.

Best regards,

Valentin