[great-users] Child objects based on a temporary metamodel are not deleted together with its parent

Kevin Smyth kevin.m.smyth at gmail.com
Thu May 17 14:01:27 CDT 2018

Hi Tim,

I think this is a bug in Udm.

Can you try this Udm and see if it works:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/downloads.metamorphsoftware.com/Udm_x64.msi
Uninstall your current Udm first

With this Udm, the transform outputs this when run with the code generator
(I added uniqueIds to the messages):
Executing with default arguments.
Created globalContainer
Created globalObject 4 in 3