[tao-users] Enabled AppVeyor CI intregation

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Mon Aug 31 06:52:01 CDT 2015

Hi all,

I have enabled AppVeyor CI integration for the ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE github
repository (see https://github.com/DOCGroup/ATCD/). AppVeyor provides a
Windows environment and compiler.

Any pull request you make will be compiled on AppVeyor, due to time
restrictions only the projects within the TAO/TAO_ACE.mwc workspace are
compiled.

With the AppVeyor/Travic-CI/Snap-CI integration we have some basic
quality checks of the core source code so that we don't merge pull
requests that contain non-compiling code.

Best regards

Johnny Willemsen
Remedy IT
http://www.theaceorb.nl
Support and services for ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE