[tao-users] OCI TAO 2.2a patch 8 now available for download
mesnierp at ociweb.com
Fri Dec 18 12:09:41 CST 2015
ACE+TAO 2.2a patch 8 is now available for download. Please see http://download.ociweb.com/TAO-2.2a_patches for the download. Visit http://theaceorb.com/downloads/2.2a/index.html for more download options.
Features added and bugs/fixes in TAO 2.2a_p8
- Added support for VxWorks 7
- Various improvements for wchar-native platforms.
- Fix for some issues related to using SSL with IPv6
- The ORB_init option -ORBUseParallelConnects now defaults to enabled
to improve performance of clients when faced with multiple endpoints
- Added new tao_imr option to force removal of a running server along with other fixes
- (ACE only) Added a new configurations for the FACE safety profile, used to support
- Improve ACE INET address resolution behavior.
See ACE_wrappers/OCIReleaseNotes.html for more details on
these and other changes. See ACE_wrappers/OCIChangeLog and
ACE_wrappers/TAO/OCIChangeLog for the specific changes included in
Principal Engineer & Partner
OCI | WE ARE SOFTWARE ENGINEERS.
tel +1.314.579.0066 x225
More information about the tao-users