[tao-users] [ciao-users] AMI4CCM 1.1 and IDL2C++11 1.2 adopted

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Wed Jul 1 13:21:02 CDT 2015

Hi,

> The OMG Architecture Board has recently adopted AMI4CCM 1.1 and IDL2C++11 1.2! You can find both revised specifications on the OMG website.

A small correction, the OMG Architecture Board already recommended both
revisions last March. At the recent OMG Berlin meeting the OMG Board of
Directors has adopted these two revised specifications.

If you want to know more about IDL2C++11 check our free "CORBA
Programming with TAOX11 tutorial" at
https://osportal.remedy.nl/documents/13 or the free "DDS Programming
with IDL to C++11 tutorial" at https://osportal.remedy.nl/documents/38

Best regards,