[tao-users] CORBA Routers

Cesar Mello cmello at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 12:35:49 CDT 2015

Hi!

I saw the Router concept in this article from Doug and Steve:

http://www.cs.wustl.edu/~schmidt/PDF/C++-report-col17.pdf

Please I have 2 questions:

1) Is there an implementation of such a CORBA Router using TAO?

2) We are prototyping a web application and would like to explore the
possibility of accessing TAO from Javascript code running in a web browser.
A colleague implemented client IIOP over web sockets and he can
successfully call methods using a web socket proxy in the server. But, we
would need a way to handle callbacks through a router. Do you have any
suggestion?

Thank you very much for the attention.

Best regards
Mello