[tao-users] AMH status

Phil Mesnier mesnier_p at ociweb.com
Mon Jun 15 14:58:22 CDT 2015

Hi Mello,

I imagine this is still true. I'm not sure why it is true though. It might be a simple reason, like missing infrastructure code, or a more difficult one such as an implicit assumption that a reply will be sent by the thread that received the request.

Why don't you make a test and see what happens?
-Phil