[tao-users] Format of corbaloc:uiop

Milan Cvetkovic milan.cvetkovic at mpathix.com
Tue Apr 26 09:06:14 CDT 2016

The document you are referring to describes how to specify the endpoint
for a server, when using -ORBListenEnpoints option.

I am looking for a way for client to invoke that server using a corbaloc
IOR.

I can access the server using the 'old style:
uioploc:///tmp/mysock|OBJ_KEY
but cannot access the server using corbaloc:
corbaloc:uiop:/tmp/myscock|OBJ_KEY

I think 'corbaloc:uiop:/tmp/myscock|OBJ_KEY' is a valid IOR, but I am
getting OBJECT_NOT_EXIST, as a result of client sending '|OBJ_KEY' as
object key.

Milan.