[tao-users] ACE/TAO packages for Debian 8 (Jessie)

Steve Hartmann shartmann at cnt.canon.com
Tue Aug 2 13:55:07 CDT 2016

Hi Folks,

We are making a move from Wheezy to Jessie and am gathering up all the packages I need.  I have been using the packages from the OpenSuse build server, but found there is only a Debian 7 directory on that server.  Maybe that one will work fine with Debian 8, but I haven’t tried yet.

First I was trying to either find a Debian 8 set of packages or find a procedure to build my own.  I haven’t had much luck finding either.  Can someone point me in the right direction for either of these solutions please?

Thanks,

Steve