[tao-users] ACE+TAO 2.2a patch 9 now available for download
mesnierp at ociweb.com
Wed Mar 2 15:03:46 CST 2016
ACE+TAO 2.2a patch 9 is now available for download. Please see
http://download.ociweb.com/TAO-2.2a_patches <http://download.ociweb.com/TAO-2.2a_patches> for the download.
Features added and bugs/fixes in TAO 2.2a_p9
- A Fix for the Fault Tolerant Name Service (orbsvcs/FT_Naming_Service),
which could deadlock when the persistent backup files are stored on a
NFS mounted filesystem.
- Improve the robustness of Implementation Repository when dealing with
servers that are slow to terminate, yet are restarted quickly.
- The Implementation Repository's activator now accepts a command line
argument to make child-process detachment optional.
- The logWalker utility performance is improved wrt very long GIOP message
dumps. Also added a new directory output option to further split the
output files that collected thread or peer interactions.
- Fixes for a variety of build dependency issues and other minor issues
in some MPC files.
Principal Engineer & Partner
OCI | WE ARE SOFTWARE ENGINEERS.
tel +1.314.579.0066 x225
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the tao-users