[tao-users] tao-users Digest, Vol 134, Issue 2

maggiari at b-k.it maggiari at b-k.it
Wed Jan 24 08:35:28 CST 2018

Hi Johnny,

Thank you very much for your help.

Unfortunately there is something else wrong.

I've tried to call the tao_idl without macro (tao_idl Sim.idl). My library
which "incapsulate" ACE+TAO compile and link fine. The application which
use the library above compile and link fine. When I start this application
I have again entry point errors:

The procedure entry point ??A?unbounded_value_sequence at G@TAO@@QEAAAEAGI at Z
could not be located in the dynamic link library PrgBase.dll

The procedure entry point ??0vector2fSequence@@QEAA at AEBV0@@Z
could not be located in the dynamic link library UI.dll

The procedure entry point ??0doubleSequence@@QEAA at XZ
could not be located in the dynamic link library Sim.dll

Again IDL type symbols. Have you some other ideas to addess me?

Many thanks, Best Regards, Dario