[tao-users] AXCIOMA v2.1.0 released

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Tue Nov 10 08:59:59 CST 2020

Hi,

We have released AXCIOMA v2.1.0 which is the first 100% open source
release of AXCIOMA (see https://www.axcioma.org)

AXCIOMA v2.1.0 (1) includes the following main features, see our feature
overview (2) for all features.

* IDL 3.5 support
* CORBA through TAOX11
* Brix11 scaffolding support
* Support for LwCCM components and connectors
* Synchronous request/reply support through CORBA4CCM
* Event and state support through DDS4CCM supporting RTI Connext DDS
* Asynchronous request/reply support through AMI4CCM
* Timer support through TT4CCM
* Event support through PSDD4CCM supporting ZeroMQ
* DnCX11 deployment support
* Suite of unit tests and examples

See the README (3) for how to obtain and bootstrap this release.

Best regards,

Johnny Willemsen

1: https://github.com/RemedyIT/axcioma/releases/tag/AXCIOMA_v2.1.0

2: https://www.axcioma.org/software/features.html