support on tao .2.2.27

Prabhakar Bhatt prabhakar.bhatt at gmail.com
Sun May 14 10:35:41 CDT 2023

Hi All,

We are trying to migrate TAO  ACE+TAO 2.2.27 release.

We are seeing following error in compilation :

*undefined reference to `operator>>=(CORBA::Any const&, unsigned int&)'*

*Linked TAO libraries:*

-lTAO_Messaging -lTAO_PI_Server -lTAO_BiDirGIOP -lTAO_Utils -lTAO_Svc_Utils
-lTAO_PI -lTAO_Valuetype -lTAO_PortableServer -lTAO_CodecFactory
-lTAO_CosNaming -lTAO_AnyTypeCode -lTAO -lACE

 DOES THE PROBLEM AFFECT:
                                  COMPILATION? Yes
                                  LINKING? Yes
                                  On Unix systems, did you run make