[udm-dev] Re:

Endre Magyari endre at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Thu Aug 4 21:33:30 CDT 2005

Zsolt,

	These files are not used when compiling on linux.
	The compiler should find the corresponding files in usr/include/pccts,
 from pccts rpm, which was specified as a requirement in udm_ns.spec spec
file.
	(this packages can be found on redhat and fedora instalations)

	I'm checking on the Makefiles now why did this happen.

Endre