[udm-dev] Re:

Endre Magyari endre at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Mon Aug 8 00:27:41 CDT 2005

Zsolt,

	I have updated several files, now I verified that it compiles on FC4 as
well.
	I have also updated Linux_build.txt.

	Everything is checked in, except:
	UdmBase.h - i could not check in because you have it checked out.
(attached)
	OclTypeExBasic.cpp - I have sent it to Ananth, he will update in in the
VSS once he notified the GME guys about this change.

	The needed RPMS - those which are not included in FC4 distribution - I
have placed on the Atlantis:

	Projects\Mobies\udm\udm_ns\rpm\fc4

Thanks,
Endre