[udm-dev] Re: udm_ns linux problem

Endre Magyari endre at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Thu Aug 11 13:36:55 CDT 2005

Zsolt,

	Yes, I know.
	It is no problem to build linux in the same folder, according to the
instruction in linux_build.txt.

	Before building on linux you should do a "make clean" on linux.
	Before building RPMs as well on linux, you should do a clean solution on
windows before. I hope that is acceptable condition considering that RPMs
are only built when we prepare releases.

	For the model files which are generated on windows and can not be
generated on linux I have created a .bat file which creates an archive
which will be used on linux.
	This assumes that there is a utility called zip, which is in PATH. (in
fact it is in 3rdParty/info-zip. Thus, this .bat file has to be run on
Windows to prepare the model files before building on linux.

	All these are described in linux_build.txt.

Thanks,
Endre