[udm-dev] UDM_NS compilation with GME5

Daniel Balasubramanian daniel at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Fri Aug 12 15:52:11 CDT 2005

I was able to compile UDM_NS with GME5 with only one small problem.  The directory structure of GME has changed somewhat, and there is now no longer a %GME_ROOT%\bin directory (all of the GME .dll and .exe files are in the top GME directory, %GME_ROOT%).  So one small setting in the UdmGme project file needs to be updated to reflect this GME directory change, but that can wait until GME4 is no longer being used -- for now, we can just change the "Additional Include Directories" manually whenever we use GME5.

Thanks,
Daniel