[udm-dev] Status update

Endre Magyari endre at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Wed Jul 13 18:35:34 CDT 2005

Attila,

> Can you give us an update on what's going on with
> 1, "if special UML namespace, then do not generate C++ namespace"
> feature (smart namespace generation)
It's not done yet, currently what is happening is that if there is a
single namespace in the diagram then only one namespace is generated.
I can further modify that: if there is a single namespace AND has the same
name as the diagram

> 2, UML2XML bug

I am aware of a GmeOclExprChecker bug which I have solved (testOCL
problem).
I can not check in right now, I have asked Dan Steward to take a look at
my VU-NET id, why it does not work.

Endre