[udm-dev] UmlExt.h functions do not support non-namespace version?!

Attila Vizhanyo viza at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Fri Jul 22 16:42:39 CDT 2005

Hello Endre,

Couple of days ago, I sent you an email about Uml::classByName(), which
has a new namespace argument inserted. I was complaining about the
difficulty of using this function for UML class diagrams with no
namespace.
I found today that dozens of other similar functions in UmlExt.h include
a namespace argument in their signature, e.g. assocClassByName(),
associationByName(), AncestorCrossAssociationTargetRoles(), etc...

How should we use these functions, if no namespace is present in the
original UML class diagram? I think non-namespace versions of these
functions are desired, just as for classByName().

Thanks,
Attila