[udm-dev]

Zsolt Kalmar kalmar at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Tue Jul 26 18:00:28 CDT 2005

Endre,

The linux version of udm_ns has got some higher priority.
Would you please make sure that the following things will work for
everyone who gets the latest source from vss and mounts the disk to a
linux box:

- compile whole udm_ns invoking one makefile
- creating an binary rpm invoking the appropriate rpm tool

I know that compile worked earlier, but please try it.
Please, put rpm related files under VSS and test it.
Again, I'd like to emphasize that we would like to use the same source
for both windows and linux versions: compile and install build.

Thanks,
zsolt