[udm-dev] Re:

Endre Magyari endre at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Thu Jul 28 18:51:34 CDT 2005

Zsolt,

	I do have a clean compile&tests on linux as well.
	I have also created a subdir called "rpm", containing the spec file and
an ugly Makefile.
	The benefit of this is that you can type "make rpm" from the top
directory and it will create for you both source and binary RPM files.
	(the auto-generated XML files has to be there prior to compilation)

	Please try and let me know if there are problems,

Thanks,
Endre