[udm-dev] udm_ns release

Endre Magyari endre at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Tue Jun 28 22:26:17 CDT 2005

Zsolt,

> 1. Uml2XMl error message

Please send me a sample UML model on this, with a constraint which
generates an error, but otherwise it's correct.

> 2. Generated source code backward compatibility

I still suggest the #typedef solution, upon the existence of a switch:

namespace A
{
	namespace A
	{
		class B;
	};

	#typedef B A::B;
};

> 3. Test projects clean up (Attila reported it)

Ok, I got that.

> 4. OCL source synchronization

What is the problem here?
The latest suggested change it was reported through Anantha to Molnar
Zoltan.

> 1. and 2. prevent us from coming out with a release, even for in-house
> testing purposes.
> We would like to have this release in few days.
> What is your schedule?

I'll do 1. and 2. this week if the suggested solution is OK to 2.).

Thanks
Endre.