[udm-dev] Re: question for next week

Endre Magyari endre at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Wed Oct 5 11:01:42 CDT 2005

Zsolt,

	Now it compiles, but there is some work on the OTIF side as well, as
follows:

for udm_ns:

   -- new functions to implement on OTIF side:

Namespace CreateCORBANamespace();
void InitCORBANamespace(const Namespace &obj, const Diagram &parent, const
char *name);

   -- existing signatures to modify:

-void InitCORBAClass(const Class &obj, const Diagram &parent, const char
*name,
bool isAbstract, const char *stereo = NULL);
+void InitCORBAClass(const Class &obj, const Namespace &parent, const char
*name, bool isAbstract, const char *stereo = NULL);

-void InitCORBAAssociation(const Association &obj, const Diagram &parent,
const
char *name);
+void InitCORBAAssociation(const Association &obj, const Namespace
&parent, const char *name);

-void InitCORBAComposition(const Composition &obj, const Diagram &parent,
const
char *name);
+void InitCORBAComposition(const Composition &obj, const Namespace
&parent, const char *name);

- for udm_ns2:

	-- New functions to implement on OTIF side:

Namespace CreateCORBANamespace();
void InitCORBANamespace(const Namespace &obj, const Diagram &parent, const
char *name);
void InitCORBAClass(const Class &obj, const Namespace &parent, const char
*name, bool isAbstract, const char *stereo = NULL);
void InitCORBAAssociation(const Association &obj, const Namespace &parent,
const char *name);
void InitCORBAComposition(const Composition &obj, const Namespace &parent,
const char *name);

	I have tried to modify the logic of generation the CORBA init code
according to the modifications in Udm, but this must be tested once the
OTIF side is ready.

  Thanks,
Endre