[udm-dev] UdmCopy crash

Feng Shi fengshi at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Fri Aug 28 10:46:13 CDT 2009

Hi Joe,

The Udmcopy works fine on my machine. What I did is as following:

1.	Import the ESMoL.xme to generate the GME meta of ESMoL.mga
2.	Run the meta interpreter to generate ESMoL paradigm and register
it
3.	Run the interpreter MetaGME2UML on ESMoL.mga to generate the UML
meta ESMoL_uml.mga
4.	Open ESMoL_uml.mga and run the interpreter uml2xml to generate
the ESMoL.xml file
5.	Open QuadIntegrator.mga with upgraded ESMoL paradigm and save
it.
6.	run command:

udmcopy.exe QuadIntegrator.mga out.xml ESMoL.xml

It works. Please repeat the above steps again on your machine and try
it. Please don't forget step 2.

If it still has the same problem, please let me know.

Thanks,

Feng