[udm-dev] UdmCopy crash

Joe Porter joe.porter at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 11:28:23 CDT 2009

Harmon might be able to get away with that for testing.  My code doesn't
fare so well in that case, since it depends heavily on the refport parent
relationships (which otherwise seem to be working well).  It's not a
showstopper for me, just an annoyance. I can't inspect the xml data, which
is very useful when debugging the interpreters.  The alternative is
insertion of print statements, just like the good old days :-)

I think Harmon was more seriously blocked by this issue.

-Joe