[udm-dev] Fwd: Refports bug report

Joe Porter joe.porter at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 10:18:31 CDT 2009

It looks like it's finally working.  The sRefParent rolename is required as
you described. Unfortunately when I tried it I neglected to reopen the test
model and update it to the change in the paradigm, hence it appeared to fail
with the change.  I will be able to post a complete procedure for using
refports once we're done with our code release.  Thanks to Daniel and Gabor
for puzzling that one out.

-Joe