[Ace-users] Co-existents of TAO Implementation Repository Service

Mathew mathewjehan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 05:37:15 CDT 2007

ACE VERSION: 5.5.10
TAO VERSION: 1.5.10

HOST MACHINE and OPERATING SYSTEM:
   Windows XP sp2

TARGET MACHINE and OPERATING SYSTEM:
   Windows XP sp2

Desciption:-

     I like to have two version of TAO Implementation Repository to
the same machine. I have two software products which uses TAO
Implementation Repository service. I have already tested one product
and deployed it using TAO Implementation repository VERSION: 1.5.2.
however, currenty I am working on other product which uses TAO
Implementation repository VERSION: 1.5.10. now I have a problem when I
install latest version of Implementation repository as a windows
service.

For testing purpose I can start two different version of services in
different ports via command window. however our customer will need to
install both products on a same machine.

could you please any one help me how to install two version of
Implementation Repository as windows service on a same machine?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks and Regards,
Mathew.