[Ace-users] Purify FMM Error!

Jay jayaraghavendran at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 05:54:19 CDT 2007

Hi,

Since, this doesn't seem to be problem directly with ACE, I am not
using the PRF.

I am instantiating ACE_SSL classes in my code using the normal "new"
operator and deleting the same using "delete". But, purify is throwing
a lot of Freeing Mismatched Memory Errors. It shows in the allocation
location (i.e. wherever I am using new) as malloc and deletion
location as delete itself and hence the problem.

I checked the libraries which I am linking also, I am "Multithread
Debug DLL" in case of Release version and "Debug Multithreaded DLL" in
case of Debug Version. I am using MSVC 7.1.

I have no clue as to why this is occuring. Please help.

Thanks in Advance!

Regards,
Jay