[Ace-users] [ciao-users] Tutorial images

Sowayan, Abdullah (N-DUA) abdullah.sowayan at lmco.com
Mon Dec 3 10:13:45 CST 2007

Hi Ashley

Thanks very much for your email.  Please make sure to send all
questions related to TAO or ACE to the ACE mailing list or ACE+TAO
newsgroup, rather than to me directly since I travel frequently and
often don't have ready access to email.  See

http://www.cs.wustl.edu/~schmidt/ACE-mail.html

for more info on how to access these resources.

> Just thought I'd let you know that the images on the tutorial page are
> broken. This makes it a little hard to follow. It would be great if
> someone would fix this.

http://www.dre.vanderbilt.edu/~schmidt/DOC_ROOT/CIAO/docs/tutorials/Quot
er
> /Simple/03.html

Thanks for catching the problem. I just committed the fix to the
repository. Let me know if that still doesn't work for you.

Thanks,
Abdul

Mon Dec  3 16:07:59 UTC 2007  Abdullah Sowayan
<abdullah.sowayan at lmco.com>

        * docs/tutorials/Quoter/Simple/03.html:

          Fixed image links were borken due to directory name case
sensitivity,
          this caused the images not to display in non-windows operating
systems.
          Thanks to Ashley Sterritt (sterrita at cs dot tc dot ie) for
pointing
          out the problem.