[Ace-users] [ace-users] Microsoft Visual Studio 2008

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Sat Dec 8 01:31:57 CST 2007

Hi,

We as Remedy IT have done the initial port ot vs2008 already. We have a few
builds on the scoreboard (see http://scoreboard.theaceorb.nl). The x.6.2
version will be shipped with msvc 2008 project files and then will build out
of the box. At this moment we have noticed that compiling with ipv6 enabled
is not working yet. It could be that there are more combinations that are
not working yet, but we need sponsoring to run more builds. You can wait
until x.6.2 is out, or get a copy from subversion (see the TAO Programmers
Guide how to do that), see www.theaceorb.nl to get a free copy

"Richard Onorato" <ronorato at tsystem.com> wrote in message
news:<mailman.3071.1197063504.5286.ace-users at mail.cse.wustl.edu>...
I was wondering if ACE will compile correctly using Microsoft Visual
Studio 2008.  Has anyone given this a try?

Regards,

Richard

This email message is not an offer, an acceptance of an offer, or otherwise
binding. Any
agreement must be expressed in a written document signed on behalf of the
person or company
to be bound. This email message is confidential.  If you have received this
message in
error, please reply to notify the sender, and then delete this message.
Thank you.