[Ace-users] [tao-users] Thread crash in TAO MProfile code.

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Sat Dec 15 08:35:13 CST 2007

Hi,

Thanks for using the PRF form. Please first upgrade to x.6.2 and build this
the traditional way with inlining disabled, the autoconf support is
experimental and we don't advice to use it. Hopefully that gives a callstack
that is more helpful to analyze this issue.

news:<b716ca6a-93e8-4d90-8c3b-e206cdb5dfe1 at s8g2000prg.googlegroups.com>...