[Ace-users] [ciao-users] Deployment of Component fails

Friedhelm Wolf fwolf at dre.vanderbilt.edu
Mon Dec 17 11:15:33 CST 2007

Hi Serena,

> Apologies for still spamming with deployment problems :)

You are very welcome. We are glad to help, where possible.

> Attached is the Problem report and the deployment plan. The generated
> .so files are placed under $ACE_ROOT/lib and the LD_LIBRARY_PATH is set
> to this directory.

Just for my understanding:
Did you check that the libraries are named according to the deployment
plan location entry?

The following line of your output:

DAM_Impl:StartError: Session_Container::ciao_install_home, Failed to
open executor DLL: ContextC_exec

indicates, that there is no loadable library, called
[lib]ContextC_exec[.so].

Thanks,
Friedhelm