[Ace-users] earn more than 25,000 dollars

ismail.ns_001 at yahoo.com ismail.ns_001 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 18 02:34:03 CST 2007

Ismail has just sent you this important message.

Hi Friends. You've got to see this Website. It's called
SendMoreInfo.com. I've signed up. It's free! I gave them a few areas
of interest, and they send me emails with a link to cool opportunities
and great offers. Best part is that I earn a little bit for each link
I choose to click on. I don't figure to get rich, but it's fun.

They also have a neat long distance program that earns Cash Back from
your monthly bill! So, if you have a moment, check it out. I recommend
it.

Click this link to find out more.

http://www.sendmoreinfo.com/ID/3104981

SendMoreInfo.com "A Penny Earned is a Penny Saved."