[ace-users] Build ACE-5.5.8 on windows 2003 server X64 ( AMD 64 )bit machine with platform SDK

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Fri Jul 6 01:06:45 CDT 2007

Hi,

We have build on windows xp 64bit with the platform sdk, vc71 and intel C++
9.0 in 64bit mode and that works. Using vc8 is much easier, but vc71 with
the sdk does work with 5.5.8 and 5.5.9 but we have disabled our daily build
for that because of lack of sponsoring, so probably the next version will
not work anymore out of the box with that setup.

http://scoreboard.theaceorb.nl <http://scoreboard.theaceorb.nl/>  ***