[Ace-users] Re: How do I build with Borland Developer Studio 2006?

tieman at aps.anl.gov tieman at aps.anl.gov
Fri Jul 6 14:49:00 CDT 2007

Hmmm...the steps listed in TPG are exactly those I did.  I tried them
all again with the same results.

I don't understand what "Error ACE.bor 17: Command syntax error"
means.  Should I be using a different make (GNU for instance?) than
the one that comes with BCB?  I'm guessing the error is coming from
make which would imply it can't understand the makefile...but the
makefile is unmodified from the ACE distribution (5.5) so I don't
understand what's wrong.

Thanks again!

Brian