[Ace-users] Re: [ciao-users] Priority assigment in CIAO 0.5.9

Gan Deng gan.deng at vanderbilt.edu
Wed Jul 11 19:34:40 CDT 2007

Santos,

san tos wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to know if there are any features in CIAO to assign the
> priority of facet operations and/or events.

CIAO does not support assigning different priorities to different ports
of the same component. Instead, it allows the granularity to be
controlled at component instance level, i.e., all the ports of the same
component instance must have the same priority.

> Is there already any
> integration with the scheduling service? If any of the answers is yes, I
> would appreciate if you point me some sources to read.

No, scheduling service can not be configured using XML in CIAO.

Take care,
Gan