[Ace-users] Re: [ciao-users] Priority assigment in CIAO 0.5.9

Krishnakumar B kitty at dre.vanderbilt.edu
Thu Jul 12 11:27:56 CDT 2007

Hi Folks,

On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 10:15:58 AM -0500, Jaiganesh Balasubramanian wrote:
> Hi Prof. Schmidt,

[...]

> Kitty was working on a more sophisticated example to specify RT policies
> using CIAO. Kitty, can you please let us know when you would be able to
> check-in your changes to the BasicSP examples?

Actually the BasicSP example doesn't need to change.  I just added policies
to the model and generated a deployment plan.  I can check them in along
with the patch to fix the bug in TAO with respect to failing to honour
PriorityPropagationModel policy when there are no thread pools/lanes.
Johnny is doing a code review of my patch to support cross-pool/lane
proxies.  Once we arrive at a consensus on that patch, I will check it in.

-kitty.

--
Krishnakumar B <kitty at dre dot vanderbilt dot edu>
Institute for Software Integrated Systems, Dept. of EECS, Vanderbilt University