[Ace-users] [ciao-users] Upcoming minor release x.6, request for testing

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Thu Jul 12 11:58:38 CDT 2007

Hi all,

We recently released ACE/TAO/CIAO x.5.9 and are working hard on getting
all changes for x.5.10 into the repository.  When these changes have
been integrated we will release x.5.10.  Following x.5.10 we will do
some more work on fixing issues and then release a new minor release,
ACE/TAO/CIAO x.6.

We would therefore appreciate the community helping us by testing your
applications with x.5.9 and the upcoming x.5.10.  We have spent
significant time testing the code to ensure its control, but if you
encounter issues we would like to address them before releasing x.6.
Let us know when you encounter issues but also when things work
out of the box.