[ace-users] Enabling ACE "internal" logs

Templie Cédric cedric.templie at echotechnologies.ch
Thu Jul 19 04:04:49 CDT 2007

Hello,

I use a simplified version of PRF, because I do not report an issue, I
just have a question.

ACE VERSION: 5.5.9

HOST MACHINE and OPERATING SYSTEM:
	If on Windows based OS's, which version of WINSOCK do you use?: Windows XP SP 2

TARGET MACHINE and OPERATING SYSTEM, if different from HOST:
COMPILER NAME AND VERSION (AND PATCHLEVEL): Microsoft Visual Studio.net (MSVC 7.1)

THE $ACE_ROOT/ace/config.h FILE: config-win32.h

SYNOPSIS:

    I want to enable ACE internal logs, but I do not succeed at all.

    I tried a lot of things as explained in the APG book chapter 3, but
still do not see ACE "internal" logs.
    I succeed to see the log I wrote, but I never see ACE "internal" logs.

    I certainly missed something in the ACE configuration, even maybe
during the build.

Thanks in advance

Cédric Templie