[ace-users] Enabling ACE "internal" logs

Steve Huston shuston at riverace.com
Thu Jul 19 07:12:45 CDT 2007

If you're not seeing the message from the logging code you showed,
then:

- there wasn't an error
- you've disabled LM_ERROR logging
- logging is off all together
- you're running in a thread without ACE logging set up (did you spawn
a thread yourself, not using ACE, and have it call ACE methods?)

-Steve

--
Steve Huston, Riverace Corporation
Would you like ACE to run great on your platform?

***
> > *** See http://www.theaceorb.nl/en/support.html
***