[ace-users] Enabling ACE "internal" logs

Asif Lodhi asif.lodhi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 17:50:42 CDT 2007

On 7/23/07, Douglas C. Schmidt <schmidt at dre.vanderbilt.edu> wrote:
> >If someone can send me a _concise_ source code example that
> >illustrates the inconsistency, I'll take a look at it.
>
> Great, thanks!  Atif and Cedric, can you please help us out here?

Sir, thanks for taking the time to reply to this extremely petty
non-issue but this happened in the project that I was working on in my
previous job. I think it's a non-issue. In my case, it was an
impulsive reply and I am sorry to have wasted bandwidth as well as
your time on a petty issue which is in fact a non-issue because the
problem was resolved anyway. However, if you do think that it's worth
spending your time then I think the original poster probably is the
person as I don't have the code with me (it is with my previous
employer). Since he too has resolved the problem, I don't think it's
worth it.

--
Thanks & regards,

Asif