[Ace-users] Re: [ciao-users] callingPlan_LauncherleadstoExecution_Managercoredump

Friedhelm Wolf friedhelm.wolf at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 26 08:43:32 CDT 2007

Hi there,

after having another close look, I have to correct my assumptions.
In the stack, the call arrives at CLoggerClient_exec_i correctly (frame 17)
and triggers a collocated call to CLogger, using a receptacle/facet
connection. This call is dispatched until it ends up in the
CLogger_svnt.cpp.

Maybe there's something wrong with collocated calls, when two components exist
within the same node application? Did I forget to initialize something here?

Thanks,
Friedhelm