[Ace-users] Re: [ciao-users] callingPlan_LauncherleadstoExecution_Managercoredump

Friedhelm Wolf friedhelm.wolf at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 26 10:22:49 CDT 2007

Hi there,

I had a close look at my code and I recognized that I forgot to implement
the CLogger_exec_i::get_logger () method in my executor. This definitely
explains, where this reference is not available, when a message should
be dispatched to it. I have to confirm this yet, but recompiling the correct
code (my ACE/TAO/CIAO build without optimization options is still running
;-) ), but I guess that was it.

Thanks for all your help and keeping me digging deeper into the problem.

Cheers,
Friedhelm