[Ace-users] [tao-users] Remedy IT adds RHEL 5/VxWorks 6.5 build to the scoreboard

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Thu Jul 26 13:15:36 CDT 2007

Hi all,

We are pleased to let you know that we have added the first RedHat 5 x86_64
with GCC build to the scoreboard, see http://scoreboard.theaceorb.nl.
Compilation goes perfect, the ACE tests are running at the same level as on
RHEL4, we are going to enable the TAO tests later this week.

A few weeks ago we have added the first VxWorks 6.5 builds, the upcoming
x.5.10 version will compile out of the box.