[ace-users] Trying to adding an ACE_TTY_IO handler to the reactor.

Kim J. Schmock KJS at capres.com
Fri Jun 15 09:39:29 CDT 2007

1) It enters into my Rs232Handler::Handle_signal() without any characters to available. (you can see the code in previous mail. I just exchanged the Handel_input() with Handle_signal() as suggested).

2) Yes; the reactor should enter sleep infinite or timed until an event happens. I ends up on WaitForMultipleObejcts();

3) Do you refer to "Windows documentation on programming Serial ports" or some other documentation?

So, ACE_TTY_IO is not able to be used as is with the reactor object without polling?

I have tried to look around for some solutions/examples without luck. Maybe someone have that knowledge? or seen a solution?

Best regards
/Kim