[ace-users] Proposed SCTP enhancements in ACE

Steve Huston shuston at riverace.com
Mon Jun 18 12:20:43 CDT 2007

Hi Andy,

This looks very interesting - thanks for pursuing it.

Since the ACE 5.6 release is coming up, it would be best to include
your new classes after that (actually, after the 5.6.1 BFO beta), but
please continue to develop and test your additions on the ACE_SCTP
branch.

Thanks,
-Steve

--
Steve Huston, Riverace Corporation
Would you like ACE to run great on your platform?

SCTP
> association, supporting 1-to-many style sockets, and adding hooks
for
> clients to receive SCTP event notifications.
>
> In my opinion, the current SCTP file/class names (SOCK_SEQPACK_*)
are