[Ace-users] Re: [tao-users] suppress message from tao_idl

Jeff Parsons j.parsons at vanderbilt.edu
Tue Jun 19 08:21:49 CDT 2007

Hi,

This change was originally a request for the IDL importer
in our CoSMIC tool suite, but it seemed like it would be
useful to everyone and would do no harm. It's easy enough
to make it an option - then the new (front-end) flag could
be set in the IDL importer's back-end init routine.

I'll try to get to it this week.

Jeff